Thursday, April 19, 2007



I just re-inserted my link here into my Keen listings, so I hope my lookers are stopping in to see my latest pedicure and other news-worthy stuff. I am purposely avoiding heavy subjects as I'm not sure how to adequately express so much emotion and leave that to those that can. So, I'm going along, working out at the gym- I discovered that when using machines to weight train my legs a most of them can be modified and used with one leg at a time. What a huge difference that makes! It feels so good to really focus on each leg separately and not have to worry that I'm cheating and using them un-equally.
My friend who is recovering from neck surgery is going to be on her own this weekend so I am going to surprise her with a slumber party. So, going to come up with a funny dvd or two, maybe a face mask, I think both of us bleaching our teeth with those big wax strips like the oral-b ones will be funny and beautifying too. Any ideas? Shoot me a comment, I'd appreciate it!

No comments: