Sunday, July 15, 2007

It has been pointed out to me that I need some more fun posts, and since I hope the point has been made about what NOT to call me about, I will. If you feel the desire to give me a little present for any reason, please check out my amazon giftlist on the button :)

I went out last night and had a really fun time, which was surprising because the beginning of the night kinda sucked, bad music (think, "My Humps" and that girlfriend song by the pussycat someones)played overly loud in an attempt to disguise the lameness of the bar we started out in. I didn't mind the place being slow, that was the reason we picked it, so we could catch up on old friends that hadn't seen each other in a while. But shouting and a bartender that ignores your pleas to turn it down a tad gets old quickly, and I found myself in a taxi on the way to bar #2. I had pretty low expectations at that point, but damn it was fun! An attractive crowd, people I knew, and hilarious drunk ladies dancing (writhing) to some "I'm in Love With a Stripper" song added up to a seriously good time.

I hope you are having a great weekend too, even if your hot date involves watching the live feed of "Big Brother" and abusing yourself over Jen LOL

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Chloe,

I do hope that you will enjoy a couple of fun things that you should be receiving this week. Please let me know what you think. Thanks for the inspiration and enjoy, gorgeous.