Tuesday, November 27, 2007

I was wrong about the running shoe store, it was crowded and all the salespeople were busy. So, no new shoes yet. Guess it's safe to do a little shopping today, the middle of the week is usually best during the holidays. A lovely tree is now in my dining room, can't get enough of the sparkling lights especially when they are the only lights on and I am relaxing with a nice glass of wine listening to Xmas music or watching an old movie.
Rewatching "The Women" last night I actually paid attention to the introduction guy and, did you know there are no men in the film? If you saw it you probably do- I never noticed! And I love men :) Real life men though, can do without Bruce Willis types. A bright sunny day is beckoning me to step away from the computer, I hope everyone is enjoying Tuesday!

No comments: