Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Myths about phone sex operators:
There are quite a few, but the number one myth is that we are not the girl in the picture but actually overweight trailer-park dwellers. Jerry Springer guests notwithstanding, if you actually look carefully at the way the sexy operator is portrayed you can tell if you are getting what (or who) you pay for.
First of all, read what is printed. When there is a minimum of misspelled words and the sentences are actual sentences, you are probably getting someone with education so you are off to a good start, unless you are into the ghetto thing, I don't know much about that so you are on your own there :)
Secondly, when you call, listen to the background noise. A quiet peaceful background is what you want, although recently my neighbors decided to cut (chop?) a truck-full of firewood. Some things can't be helped.

Now, you can see my pictures and hopefully tell that I am not fat(curvy :), lest you hold on to the belief that phone sex operators are all enormous, let me remind you of something. I used to work in an office, much like many of my callers, maybe you are in an office right now. I bet that there is a desk within 5 feet of you that has a candy dish on it. I also bet that often this month there has been a spread of holiday goodies in the break room.

Working a corporate job is usually a combination of stress, annoyance, and boredom so of course you are going to want yummy food to eat. Playing with you and your fantasies on the other hand is fun, sexually and creatively stimulating. Add to that the fact that in my fridge right now are some organic hard-boiled eggs and chicken breasts and you do the math. That reminds me, there are nude pictures available of me on my Niteflirt listings so you can get a look at every inch.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You are still so sexy. You have a real sense of posing that turns a guy on, at least me and I'm sure many others. Looks like you are getting bored, though, with your blog, as the number of you posts dwindle year by year. Have you read any more of Christopher Moore's books.