Monday, April 11, 2011

That was a fun weekend! Saturday I cammed during the day, so thank you to my callers, it was a great time. I had a dinner party Saturday night which went off well, the no egg chocolate cake was a hit and everything goes with sparkling wine. Sunday I slept in nice and late and cleaned the house before relaxing to top off the weekend. All in all quite nice. Monday I'll be available for calls from 10 or 11 am EST until 4:30 or 5pm, so get ready to get your sexy on. Tuesday I have an event to go to so will be on in the evening and for phone only, so no cam Tuesday but don't fret I'll be back at it Wednesday through Friday.
When you need a fix and I am not available, or you want a long sensual voice sample, try these recorded listings. The first one is a fun blowjob, the second two are on the kinky side, and the third is out there. Let me know how you like them, only $1.00 per minute.

Loving cuckold fantasy

Call Button


The best blowjob!

Call Button

Bad boys get spanked

Call Button

Wonder what happens when you are in My cell?

Call Button

A little Shakespeare for your listening pleasure

Call Button

No comments: