Monday, October 23, 2006



Hi Everyone! I am trying this blog thing out so I hope it will show up online and look normal and all. The point of this blog is to chat with and about my new friends that have been calling me on Keen, and post some pictures and have fun. Can't hurt to brush up on my computing skills as well, right? So, this weekend was fun, I did some shopping at Nordstrom's buying my sister a birthday present but when I gave it to her she said I has bought her a top just like that before. So hmm, I guess I have a certain look for her in mind. I know that top will look fab on her anyway.

Picked up some make-up too, my first experience with Lip Venom. So far I love it! If you don't know what it is, it's lip gloss that stings your lips and is supposed to make them plumper. Suddenly, I had the urge to kiss everyone in sight on the lips to see if it would burn them hahaha. Except little babies of course. Before I go further I better see if I am doing this right.

No comments: