Thursday, October 26, 2006



What a crazy night last night was! First, almost too fun relaxing and playing around on the phone with a very charming person who knows exactly who he is; then, just as I'm lying in bed with my eyes closed (but not asleep) there is this loud banging on the door and a voice hollering, "Police, open up!" Well, I knew having fun was going to be made illegal any day now in America but I was still shocked. So, I'm having to hang up the phone and run around trying to find something PG-rated to put on myself without falling over a cat or tripping on the phone cord- all before the cops break down my door.

They had the wrong address. Apparantly my neighbors (sort of, down the street with reversed street numbers from mine) were having a loud argument and somone called the cops on them. All of this took a few minutes to straighten out and they left. So much for my relaxing night huh.

No comments: