Sunday, October 28, 2007

Tricked! I was lured to Orlando by my best friend from college for the Epcot Food and Wine Festival- an afternoon and evening of drinking among adults (mostly) when the plans changed. Next thing I knew, I was getting up at 7am and on the way to MGM Studios- crowds and kids and cutely costumed characters and no wine!!! Why go, well because when the original plan was discussed another friend offered to get us in free and my buddies are really into the whole Disney experience.

When we finally got to Epcot, it turned out the wine was served in little plastic goblets so I switched to beers around the world, which were quite yummy (as were some of the dads in the throng thank god something to look at). So yeah, too wiped out to go to the drag show that night, I chilled in one of the most amazing suites eveh, 1600 square feet anyone? Spa tub, granite on every countertop including both bathrooms, it was niiice.

Moral? Enjoy Orlando by staying away from the theme parks and get an awesome room, hit some eating establishments to see the cute waiters [waves and winks at Mike from the Cheesecake Factory] and shop the Millenia Mall and the outlets.

No comments: