Thursday, October 04, 2007

Well-played Top Chef! I almost didn't watch this season after last years debacle, but am so pleased. Finally a reality show where the contestants appear cognizant of the fact that they will be needing jobs after the show ends. They behaved like adults! Whoo-hoo no ridiculous "virgin" taunting and a powerful diss on the overuse of curry (too late, where was that when pud Elian won, but still). So, yeah, good show.

Also, dear gods of television, if someone could please arrange a full makeover for Perez Hilton so my eyes don't have to start watering in the ten seconds it takes for me to find the remote and change the channel to something he isn't on, I will greatly appreciate it.

I found the pillows I wanted! Not quite the quality level desired, so we'll see how long they continue to look nice but for now my living room is perfect. Now onto the bedroom. A late sleeper, bright airy bedrooms do nothing for me, I like them dark, cool and sexy. The room is pretty much complete, just needs something on the walls.

No comments: