Thursday, December 27, 2007

Artistic checks is a big ol'ripoff so watch out if you order from them. Rant below.
Due to a mix-up in my account number, I called to request that the checks I had bought, paid for be returned and reprinted with the right information. They said they could put in another order for me at half price. Well, the additional money was taken out of my account immediately and I was sent to the bank to have them fax the correct info. Soon I was advised that I needed to go back to the bank for yet more info to be faxed. Not about to go through all that, I canceled the new order. They only refunded part of the money that they took out for the new checks- that weren't even printed yet! So, they have $36 for checks I can't use, plus $8 for, umm, nothing.

Okay enough of that, I hope everyone who celebrates the holidays had a good one, or is at least glad it's over;). Give me a call, I'm on between 9pm and 2am Monday thru Friday.

No comments: