Friday, December 14, 2007


Thank-you Mr. Magic :) Christmas music always helps get me in the mood for the season, I just can't bring myself to hate it in spite of so many others saying they do. Santa Baby is a classic, I prefer the Eartha Kitt version, and the song about how cold it is outside- the Dean Martin one- I just love. It makes me think (fantasize) about being seduced by a smooth man plying me with red wine while snow sparkles outside in the background and there is a fire and cozy rug in front of it. Sigh. Hopefully it will get cold as scheduled soon.

In other news, there is a tennis bracelet stuck on my wrist. Now, jewelry is great, but so is sleeping and showering completely naked so if the catch doesn't let go soon a trip to the jewelers is coming up. Oh my god, it just came off! The miracle of blogging regularly folks, proven here tonight.

No comments: