Thursday, April 03, 2008

It's gettin hot in herrrre, because I need a new a/c unit that's why. Damn, can think of many other ways to get hot and enjoy it. Today I took refuge in a cool dark movie theater. Saw 21, which is a modern Risky Business. I give it a B-, for having too many shots of playing cards and some moments that didn't really make sense. Exposition of those would have been a better use of screen time then close-ups of cards in my opinion. Also, why even have Kate Bosworth hook up if you aren't going to show it? So I'm in front of the fan wearing next to nothing, call me!

And, if you are on a budget or need a little inspiration before calling, check out the link I added today, Celebrity Fantasies. All hot women, all the time.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for giving my relaunched blog a plug and linking to it. I hope you'll be a regular reader. You should sign my guestbook and invite my readers to your blog. Then we can both benefit from our "cross promotional" efforts.

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Toner, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://toner-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Transplante de Cabelo, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://transplante-de-cabelo.blogspot.com. A hug.