Sunday, March 23, 2008

Happy Easter Everyone! Visited my family and had a nice laid-back holiday with some of my nieces and nephews, friends, etc. My sister and I shared a good bottle of Mirrosuo (Sp?) chard and we all indulged in honey ham. Also, I have a spray-tan! My first one. And, appaerantly Paris isn't so retarded or maybe I am cuz I totally did it wrong and had to put the provided robe on my naked self and call the attendant for help. Hey, who knew the special button thingy that turns it on was down there (not as sexual as that sounds lol) or that slathering lotion on the hands and feet was necessary. I kinda like the sudden tan but was it worth $30? Not sure.
So, the good holidays are over and the summer begins. Sounds like it's time to get comfy with the phone again.

No comments: