Tuesday, February 20, 2007

Daytona 500! Did you see that race?! What an awesome way to start the season, bump off the frontrunners, have some cool but safe crashes, shake everyone up. I hope that crew guy that was in the way is all right. And, I finally got to have some retail therapy thanks to Dillard's clearance sale. I bought a camo cami <- cute, a denim mini, a cami with retro polka dots and a pair of sleek chocolate brown wedge heel boots that I wore right out of the department. They were quite comfy for the first couple of hours but I did develop blister-like sensations after a while. Just as well, I was close to broke anyhow. My intentions to go to two malls ended then, but it wasn't over.

When I returned home my new cell phone was waiting for me, whoohoo. It has speakerphone which is very good for someone who has attended one too many Ministry concerts in her past.

No comments: