Monday, February 05, 2007

Most Awesome movie I rewatched this weekend is "Vampyros Lesbos"! I told one of my friends about this film and now must tell the world!! Made in 1971 (the best time for movies) this one is visually cool, beautiful women with just enough 70's glam, think undone on the beach w/ eyeliner rather than stiff Elvis era Priscilla and you have an idea. Of course the women are naked or close to it for a lot of the film, the soundtrack is acid inspired if ever one was, and the Vampria's house is a post-mod masterpiece. Add all this to awesomely bad acting and the slowest chase scene in all of films (on the stairs)and you have some gripping 4am movie magic. I loved it so much my eye makeup was inspired, so black eyeliner and mascara here I come! If you do watch the movie I'd love to read comments about it. Also, Yay Dungy!!

No comments: