Tuesday, February 13, 2007



I need some pictures up here don't I? It's Tuesday, and anyone who knows about such things knows that you don't shop department stores until Thursday to get a better deal- when they are starting the weekend sale. Can I hold out for 2 whole days, or will I succumb to the URGE to shop?? A plan is needed. Looking around, I see that organizing and dusting my house is a good idea, but can it compete with the thought of wandering around Nordstroms? I will let you know.

In other words, I love to get comments, but not when it is SPAM! Give it up, comments are moderated and I will reject every piece of spam I get.

1 comment:

Deacon Barry said...

When I started blogging back in May, I didn't have any moderation on.After a while, I started finding spam in my comments. I put the comment veridicator on and I haven't been troubled by spam since. The beauty of it is, all you have to do is type in the letters, and your comment appears. You'll probably increase the number of comments you get, but you'll still avoid the spam