Tuesday, February 06, 2007

Fashion week angst! It is Fashion Week right now and the upcoming trends are Anti-BOOBIES! Yep, loose tops, 60's inspired shifts, all garments lovely for the small busted and big-hipped are coming at me in full force! Really, right now I could spit out my unsweetened tea but I won't since I would just have to clean it up. Do you know what a girl with 38's looks like in a shift dress? Ever seen "Cat on a Hot Tin Roof"?, well you have probably forgotten the obnoixously pregnant wife of the other son (the not-gay one) but, yeah, thats what big tits+ no waist= equals, dowdy, frumpy ewwww. So I am going to go retro Mariyn esque this year, with the occasional superhero look cuz I love tall boots and form fitting clothes. Trends, well we will see what the shoes and handbags look like.

In other boob related news, I really am convinced that the recent growth of mine is due to something I am consuming. The scary part about that is I hardly ever eat red meat, and do eat lots of veggies and fruit. So, maybe the diet we are all encouraged to follow is high in something weird the freaks out hormones. Or, I should write a book to promote bigger breasts among the readers, hmmm, who should be models thus forcing designers to notice the curvy up top women....

No comments: