Monday, May 14, 2007

Coughing fetish? If such a thing exists then I am your girl- this week for sure. At least I can talk and it mostly sounds like a human. I have discovered that steroids make you beautiful, and here I was worried about sprouting a beard. It seems that most of my beauty issues are allergy related and a wonderful side effect of the steroids prescribed is that they made me impervious to allergens, for now. So, I wake up with clear, bright eyes, no puffiness, no skin redness or itching, if taking these was safe for the long haul I would sign up! Since that isn't an option I have my allergen arsenal at the ready for when I'm tapered off the roids and everything starts bothering again.
During my first call this week I had a horrendous coughing fit and had to hang up- please forgive me! That is such a bummer, sounded like such an interesting guy too- I am a sucker for a deep sexy voice. So I plan to be available for calls during the day as much as possible, signing off during the coughing fits of course unless you let me know that is something you want to listen too; med students maybe?

No comments: