Thursday, May 10, 2007

Lost my voice!!! This is not good, it started with just flu-like feelings and now, 2 days later, my voice is gone. If I push it squeaky dolphin noises come out. The week had been going so well, making some new friends to chat with and keeping busy, as well as trying out a yoga class for the first time in years and now everything comes to a grinding halt. Tim, if you are reading this, I will be available to talk as soon as I can. Thanks Jack, I hope you enjoy the pictures you bought yesterday. Katrina, chatting with you had been totally interesting, good luck with the job hunt- I'll think of you when I'm in Sephora later today, a girl can never have enough mascara, right? Hopefully Lancome has a gift with purchase in honor of Mother's Day coming up- love their mascara. Plan for the day- get brows waxed, cat supplies at Walmart (yes, they are the devil I know)and hit the big mall for some R&R. Oh, and write three chapters...

No comments: