Tuesday, August 07, 2007


"Bloodsucking Fiends" was a good fun read! I'll have to add more of his books to my wishlist. Sure would be nice if the generous sender would give me a call so I can thank you. It is still hot everywhere but fall stuff is hitting the stores now which I love. According to the magazines long leather gloves are going to be a key accessory this fall and I am going to stock up. Gloves add an air of mystery to an outfit as well as keeping those little hands warm. I even wore jeans in honor of the approaching season, they looked great but it is still too hot to wear them often.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Chloe,

How's Florida? Is it as hot as St. Louis - 100+ degrees, feels like 100+% humidity. Do you live by the ocean? I miss California - had a number of business trips out there the past few years and OH how I miss Santa Cruz and SF and and and ....

So, what do you think of my stories? You said you like the blogs, which need more work, but do you like erotica? What kind of stuff? I always find it kind of funny and scary that I write some of the stuff that I do because I am really a nice guy, albeit creative and mesmerizing in bed, but still always consensual, which I guess the stories are, but they can get pretty intense and graphic, much more so than I have written so far. If you have some ideas that you would like to see, let me know.

Also, could I use a couple of your pictures on my blog, pics of your beautiful legs (mmmmmmmm) and/or your wonderful cleavage (ahhhhh). I don't have to use your name unless you would want me to. Just something to add some wonderful color. I understand if you would rather not.

Now, then, if you have some pics of your legs with the silky stockings that I sent you, please oh pretty please send them to me or post them on your website.