Tuesday, August 14, 2007


Yikes lightning is not kidding! So there I was minding my own business last night watching the finale of Hell's Kitchen when BOOM there was lightning, thunder and a pop with a burning smell all at once. Next thing I know, the cat comes charging out of the bedroom making a noise I never heard before. So, I get a sadly dim flashlight and check out the damage to find the outlet cover had exploded and its smouldering pieces all over the bedroom floor. Well, at 10pm at home I'm usually barefoot and my shoes are kept- guess where- in the bedroom. The only pair I could find in rooms that didn't have shattered outlet were a pair of silver mules from Fredericks- if you go back in posts there is a picture of them.

So I was dealing with electrical issues in silver heels, a tank top and terry-cloth shorts. Wielding a broom and dust-pan, I'm happy to report the situation was handeled, I hope the electrician won't charge too too much. So that is the story of Monday night, if you have the urge to send me a little gift from my Amazon wishlist it would sure make me feel better ;)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a beautiful gift you have left us (oh, could it be me *laugh*). Such a delightful tease. Now, while I don't see pictures of you in those hose (I was thinking of something with a short dress, knees up and slightly spread, shoes? Hmmmm . . . given your artistic flare in previous posts, what would you wear?

Well, we'll see about some of those leather gloves. I like that idea. What about you in a dinner dress with white gloves, maybe lace. We have a fine vintage store here that would be fun to take you to.

Amy Paige said...

Hi Darling, I haven't taken new pictures yet but I will and those HOT stockings will be featured prominently. Blame it on 100 degree days and of course my constant waiting for various contractors (don't want to distract them, right?)

Anonymous said...

Sweet, hot Chloe, I was thinking about your picture all of a long weekend.

I am going to upload the second half of that story on tribe.net blog. And, maybe while I wait for those HOT stocking pics, I'll write another story that feature them PROMINENTLY.

Btw, how are the hurricanes/weather effecting you?

Have I ever mentioned how your lickable, suckable skin is set off extremely sensuously (sensually?) by your outfits?