Saturday, September 22, 2007


Corbett Canyon Chardonnay was talked up a bit by the fine folks at the Box Wine blog- which would have a link inserted here if my computer or brain was co-operating- so I bought myself a box of it earlier today. It is actually good! No weird perfume in the mouth flavor and not watery kool-aid wine that the cheap kind sometimes is, and devoid of skunkiness. So yay, a find, thanks guys! And, how lovely to have a glass of wine in general after the Plague of September 2007 that I barely made it through alive. So, big plans should be on course for tomorrow but as it is 3:55am here and the wine is lovely there is a good chance I will sleep through much of the day. What? I will work out next week...

Wish of the Month- that the Style network would show lots of footage of Fashion Week, the runway shows, behind the scenes and the real reviews of the shows instead of insipid dull makeover shows and the dreaded Wedding Series. I wish this on every falling star there is this month. Also if some designers accepted the existence of breasts on women, that would be icing on the chocolate cake. Cheers!

2 comments:

Cormac Mac Art said...

Oh, wow! More photos, please!

Ming the Merciless said...

I literally cancel all my evening plans for the week so I can run home to catch the fashion reviews on TV.