Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Jealous!! So, New Yorkers can just come home from work, flip on the TV and see reviews of the runway shows while I pay to have a "Style" channel that only shows makeovers done by insipid self proclaimed stylists and wedding shows 24/7. Oh well, my condo is big! Multiple rooms! Costs 1/5th of a NY studio! Now I feel better, a little. Wonder what's on TV? My psychic powers tell me "Who's Wedding is it Anyway?" is on with the equally exciting "Design on a Dime" competing with it. That is why everyone is wearing capris people!

Here is what I want, two big 36" down/feather mix pillows for my couch, in different rich shades of brown, preferably Ultrasuede covers that can be removed by the zippers and cleaned then replaced. Do they exist in stores or only in my head? Will I have to buy a sewing machine and learn to sew in order to get what I want?? Only the future knows for sure. I need a nap before starting a quest like this.

No comments: