Friday, March 14, 2008

Alerts! When the Niteflirt call button for me says, "alerts on" that means go ahead and call :) During the day I may be taking a shower, vacuuming or getting the mail, and if your call comes through while I'm doing any of the above the system will ask you for a time frame in which our call can take place. I don't set myself to 'alerts' unless I am home and ready to talk, so normally I will email you back quickly to let you know I am back by the phone.

In other news, I am attempting to teach myself to sew. The nice lady who sold the sewing machine to me said that sewing is easy, she's been doing it since she was eight years old. (!) Of course some sewing former child prodigy would say that, it's like those annoying people who think skiing is so easy because their parents strapped skis on them at 5 years old. Not so easy for the rest of us buddy!

That's okay though, when I figure it out- and I will- redecorating will be so much more fun. The ability to control the exact color, print, size and trim of things will be great. Got it threaded and bought lefty scissors so watch out Christopher Lowell. So I end the least sexually stimulating post ever, call me soon I promise not to talk about the new endeavor.

No comments: