Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Reminded to post today by a caller who enjoyed reading my blog in the past, here I am! What can I say, phone sex is very distracting in the best possible way. Before working from home, the annual spring back time change was a dreaded event. It meant I was doomed to be late for everything, late and/or tired. Now that tiresome schedules are in my past, I kinda like it. Callers usually show up pretty late at night, and for now at least staying up until 2am or a bit past is a breeze. The reasoning behind the time alteration is quite stupid though. When it was instituted the idea was to save electricity- when the most electricity that was used was from lighting. Welcome to now, where we use air-conditioning and thanks to the time change lots more of it.

Rant over. It's nice to be blogging again :)

No comments: