Monday, November 13, 2006


Changed my profile picture to one that isn't so dark, hope you like it! Last weekend was fun, talked on the phone with a couple interesting new friends. Laid back is the term that best describes my grad student friend, it's always cool to chat with people more than once so we can get to know each other that much better. I also chatted with a younger guy who was awfully mature for a 22 y/o, in a good way. The next day a guy from my old hometown gave me a call, that made me a bit homesick for my former hangouts, but I will go back for Thanksgiving to see everyone.

I mentioned my shoe fetish before didn't I? Well, here is a shot of one of my current favorite pairs of shoes.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love those shoes - sexy and elegant. The hooker shoes - well, not so much. Trashy has it's place, but there's nothing sexier than a goregous stiletto heel that's subtle enough to be worn anywhere...from the classiest party, to a fetish club.