Friday, November 24, 2006



Hooker Shoes!!! I know that has nothing to do with Thanksgiving or the holiday season and that is why I'm putting it up. I'm already sick of T-day and Black Friday. As a person who seriously considered a career as a personal shopper (I still do it for friends with shopping/clothing issues) Black Friday is newbie day to me. Not to brag, but last week I helped a friend get the start of a new wardrobe including 4 pair of jeans, all different and perfectly fitting, for under $200.00. Yep. So, not planning to hit the stores today, hanging out at home and will go workout later. How do you like those hooker shoes?

1 comment:

Deacon Barry said...

Hi, Deacon Barry here. I followed your link. I like your blog. I see you've just started. I hope you get as much fun out of blogging as I have. I love the shoes by the way.