Wednesday, November 08, 2006

I'm glad I logged on this morning to accept calls, talked to some very interesting people! My new college friend named B. is working his ass off with classes, I hope you decide to take the new job, but if not, working in a gym has it's advantages for sure. I should be putting makeup on right now instead of blogging, but I had to get rid of that dead link button. If you would like to use one you can scroll down a little, that one works.

I will be back later this evening most likely, going to my alma mater to meet an old friend today and probably head downtown for some lunch or coffee. I love coffee, not Starbucks though. That swill tastes like crap I'm sorry to say. No one notices because most people order the sweet drinks there but to a hard-core coffee drinker, hell even McDonald's coffee around here is better. Don't spill it in your lap though!

No comments: