Friday, November 10, 2006

Flu Shot and Josh Blue were the two things on my itinerary for the past couple of days, sort of. I visited one of my college friends who now works on campus Wednesday, and saw that flu shots were available there, so decided to get one. For an impulse purchase I thought it was pretty smart. Thursday night Josh Blue was going to perform for Disability Awareness week, and I was invited to go. Feeling no effects at all from the shot, my friend and I kidded around that maybe I got a used one.

Ha! As soon as I got home that afternoon I couldn't keep my eyes open, and have been sleeping on and off ever since. Finally today I feel normal. So, I missed the show- although I feel like I've already seen all of his material from watching the show he won. Hi to Mr. Awesome D. who caught me during one of my rare waking moments yesterday!

No comments: