Sunday, December 24, 2006



Did you hang up on me Saturday night? I am quite perturbed about that, especially after you knew about my broken cork and unexpected mess troubles. There will need to be some serious apologizing done. And, I woke up early and caught most of "Beyond The Valley of the Dolls" which may be the most awesomely craptastic movie ever!! Kept me riveted to the screen until the end where the lovely protagonist helps her new husband across a log bridge- On Crutches! That is probably the least absurd part of it but still a nice touch.

Since it is warm and muggy today I have no idea what to wear to the Xmas Eve festivities, cannot wait for some good steady cold fronts to push through so I can turn off the air conditioning and snuggle up in some cashmere. It's pretty hard to be in the holiday spirit when your swatting mosqitoes and sporting flip=flops. Rereading "The Rum Diaries" might help.

1 comment:

Deacon Barry said...

Warm and muggy?! Oh you poor thing! And here am I in Scotland covered in freezing fog :p)
Merry Christmas to you and a good new year of blogging.