Friday, December 08, 2006


I love Christmas music! You all know that I am unafraid of being dorky and this is more proof, yes listening to Xmas music all day does not bother me at all. The older, cornier and more romantic the song the better. I was going to order one of those sexy little santa-ish nighties from Fredericks but I haven't yet. Should I? Very undecided as far as that goes but shall see. I took a break from reading catalogs and magazines to read "The Rum Diaries" by Hunter S Thompson. Great book! Loved it, good thing it wasn't the wine diaries or I might have tried to match the protagonists, that would not be good for the liver I'm afraid.

1 comment:

Deacon Barry said...

Here in Britain, we've got those two giant Christmas hits from the seventies: Wizzard's "I wish it could be Christmas every day" and Slade's "So here it is Merry Christmas" which are played regularly at this time of year. No matter how often you hear it, you're always waiting for Noddy Holder to shout "It's Chriiiiiiist- mas!"
Oh, and of the tiny handful of records I have ever bought in my life, one was "Stop the Cavalry" by Jona Lewi.