Monday, December 25, 2006

Here's an interesting shot, is that the most cleavage ever or what?? So now, in addition to complaining about warm weather I also bemoan my large bust in an attempt to alienate all of my readers (or both haha.) It is pouring rain, so the cold front I've been wishing for is on it's way. Deacon, come hit the beach in March, you will love it!

Xmas eve was great, judging by the gifts I received either I am considered quite the sexpot or desperately in need of help- some revealing negligees, a big bottle of warming KY jelly (I'm not kidding) and a huge bottle of vodka were brought home last night. So, I'm wearing one of the nighties, the KY is in the drawer next to the bed, and vodka is in the freezer. Merry Christmas and all the other holidays!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love this picture

Anonymous said...

Finally some decent clevage picture. Now, if we can just get the face in with the picture, do we say that coming soon? If not, I'd be more than happy and come down there for a Photo Shoot. Signed your photographer