Wednesday, December 06, 2006

Done driving that big truck today? It must be time to call me then! Today I went Xmas shopping, and as I wasn't in any hurry and didn't have a specific plan as far as who is getting what, it was completely painless! Not even a line if you can believe it! (by the way, I totally adore this new spell check feature in Firefox, if you are not browsing with it yet you don't know what you are missing.) I bought toys for three kids today, all little nieces, and damn that shopping bag was huge! It was fun playing with everything, just to make sure they work you know...ok, it was just fun. The plan for today is work out and to not shop! Hard to do in December but must wait for $$ to show up in that account.

I made chicken soup- from scratch last night. That should help with the little cold I have, soup and tea cures all ills you know.

No comments: