Wednesday, December 13, 2006

I just finished re-reading "The Story of O', I was 17 or so when I read it the first time. Immediately on finishing it I was quite creeped out, I read for the surface story first and only later do I see underneath. It was worth a read, and fairly easy prose once you get past the subject matter, so-o, I get it metaphorically but still think its weird that a woman would subject even her fantasy alter-ego to such abuse for self gratification. I suppose there is a certain freedom in relinquishing control, but that is why sky-diving was invented, no? No plans of being pierced or branded here, although I may get a pedicure this week.

In other news, I bought the coolest digital camera, it is tiny so you keep it on your key-chain, very James Bond. Now I just need to figure out how to use it!

No comments: