Wednesday, June 06, 2007

HA! Why didn't anyone tell me that the age on my profile is 250?? That is so funny that now I am going with it- my birthday is this month (the big 251) so when you want to flip me a gift certificate fell free to do it thru Amazon, it is confidential so you won't be lucky enough to have me show up at your front door in a polka-dot halter summer dress and white high heels. I told one of my friends today that he gets one wish per day- and it is being fulfilled right now. Just wait until tomorrow morning bwahaha.....

Saw "Bug" last weekend too. This movie didn't suck, but it was really unenjoyable to watch in spite of quite good acting, male nudity, and fair dialog. Unless you are super patient and into observing the growth of crazy, wait for a night when nothing else is on cable. Personally, when I want to observe mentally ill people I can just drive to the nearest bus-stop or hit a tavern on the first of the month. Insensitive much?

No comments: