Sunday, June 03, 2007


Scroll down if your name begins with an M. Good morning! I had lots of fun yesterday chatting with new friends and I had two dates yesterday also-hee. A nice luch date at a fairly new place not far from me with yummy food and fair service. My coffee cup needs to stay full! The service will probably get better, it is the kind of place that hires servers based mostly on looks from what I can tell. Common practice in urban areas, I don't get it- as long as my server appears clean I could care less how they look (ok, cute flirtatious male servers are a plus but that combo is rare).
Later on I went to see a band that was quite good. Cover band too, and fearless in the songs chosen- mostly classic hard rock songs that usually sound like crap when covered but in this case were surprisingly cool. I looked great also! Amazingly I found a shirt that expanded flatteringly across my bust- no pulling of the buttons, and slims closely under the bust and around my waist so you can see my shape rather then billowing fabric, and is long enough to cover the waistband of low-rise jeans. I want ten more in all different colors yet fear it was a fluke in the factory. At least I found this one :)

No comments: