Saturday, June 02, 2007

Whoa! Watched "Dogville" last night with a friend who said, "This is the weirdest movie I've ever seen." That's saying a lot considering he's watched enough movies with me that he is now unfazed by subtitles and indie film strangeness. I am shallow I guess, because I was quite glad to see Grace do what she did at the end, especially as I have seen movies by Lars Von Trier before and in those films the belaugered heroine usually dies.If you haven't, be warned that his films are not conducive to the date getting any hotter. Yeah, I realize that enjoying her burst of violence means that I am just as moralless (I made up that word!) as the creepy citizens of Dogville. Eek, floating flashing bar thing keeps making me put letters in the middle of already written sentences. Must figure out how to prevent that.

No comments: