Saturday, June 30, 2007

I have discovered a failproof way to get people to call me- simply go out to very noisy places and forget to change my call status to, unavailable. Sorry!! On Thursday I was invited to go out to Buckhead with a bunch of friends and aquaintences Friday evening. Well, my hair had grown so long that it was bothering my back and best in a ponytail most of the time, so I decided to get a cut and blow-out. Luckily I did this before my sytlist had to go out of town to work on some of the girls in the Miss Florida pageant. So, if you were wondering why my hair leans toward big and long rather then edgy and modern, there you go. Annd, since I was paying someone to groom me, why stop there right? Next stop, pedicure and eyebrow shaping.

Basically the excuse for leaving my 'call me' on is self-absorption. I was not alone however, and the night was a reminder that just because a beer is $8.75 does not mean that the club will be comfortable. It should dammit, I want a place to sit, good scenery, and an attendent in the Ladies Room. The tiring evening did make me enjoy my night tonight hanging out with a friend at home watching "The Fantastic Four" while eating home-made pizza that much more. I do like clubbing and going out to eat, but twice a week is enough for me.

Were you curious about this week's toe color? Hot barbie pink.

1 comment:

John Powers said...

Thanks for visiting Bazungu Bucks! I was a naive lad back in the sixties. Something I'm really happy about is the range of choices for women seem to have expanded since then. Very nice to see that you're so creative in composing your life!