Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Is this phone working? Come on now, I'm wide awake and need someone to chat with. It must be the dog days of summer, I haven't even felt like going shopping lately. Hmm, doesn't feel like the flu but it must be something. In computer news, I discovered why my flashy bar thing sometimes suddenly jumps back into a previously written sentence, it happens when my thumb grazes the mousepad on my laptop. Must find some way to disable that, until then I am typing with my thumbs up like a variation of drinking the tea with the pinky extended. Not too comfy, that. There must be some good things about the long hot summer but I can't come up with any right now. Oh well, time to plan a winter vacation. With the fourth of july coming up, my picture pack is very appropriate, go to my listing on Keen to get a set for yourself. Low-cut tight red cami, white shrug tied suggestively under my bust, and super short denim mini. Can't get much more American than that!

No comments: