Thursday, March 08, 2007

I adore chocolate, but am in the process of losing ten pounds forever, so yesterday at the grocery store I picked up a box of slim-fast shakes thinking to use one of them for my daily craving. Mixed feelings resulted. The chocolate-y taste is there but the ultra thick texture is hard to deal with. I'm going to save those for desperate times. Now, chocolate flavored Cool Whip is the bomb!

Hi Kevin/Bob/Ricardo or whatever name you are today! Hope you return from your out-of-body experience in time to chat with me later tonight. Also, Mr.AI fan, where have you been? On our last conversation you were having a hard time dealing with a jerky supervisor, we have all been there, so I'd love to know how work is going for you. How did you enjoy "Tears of the Black Tiger" indie guy? Not that it will be playing in my area anytime soon, while we have many many screens devoted to "Wild Hogs"- which I heard was good, still not planning to see that one though. Unless the person that recommended it gives me a call-back and fills out the review a bit more :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am going to try frozen tootsie rolls as my chocolate fix...seems like it would work,doesn't it? Everything in moderation, right? ( although moderation isn't one of my stronger suits...lol