Friday, March 16, 2007

Juicy Jackie is looking good at the gym! Right behind you hon, cute stuff to work out in sounds like a good idea. Speaking of the gym, yesterday one of the personal trainers there asked me how often I was coming in, so I told the truth 5 or 6 times a week. This started a lecture about how I needed to reduce my frequency to 3 times a week or I would surely become burned out. Did I listen to him? Well, if your definition of listening includes hearing what a person says and nodding afterwards, then yes. So, today I go in a few hours earlier and there he is working out in the main room. OK, I decide to take a class. This is the story of what it took to get me into my first Spinning class. Yowza!

The instructor was great and told me to stay only for half an hour (so now I'm committed to 30 minutes of this!) I would have anyhow, as the bike next to me was claimed by the cutest little 80 year old lady you ever hope to see. The seats were just as uncomfortable as you can imagine- but, the class was fun. Beware of the flying pigs outside, I had fun on a bicycle and plan to go back next week.

No comments: