Sunday, March 04, 2007

There are special websites for men who like to wear corsets, just sayin'. Survived the bridal shower, barely avoided drowning in the sea of estrogen while playing 'fun' games. It wasn't that bad, and I will avoid them in the future. Jokes about whether or not to swallow are amusing for only so long- for me that is about 0.5 seconds.

Today I had a lunch date, we shared a dozen oysters- love freshly shucked oysters! My seared tuna wasn't as good, kind of tough in that may have been previously frozen way, so I didn't finish it and enjoyed a few of his buffalo shrimp which were perfect, lightly breaded and with real blue cheese dressing. My choice of coffee for a beverage was a mistake, a cold beer would have been better.

The race today is Busch Series, which I don't really follow, so not going out of my way to watch and that is about as eventful as today has been so far. Ooh, almost forgot the weather report- amazingly beautiful! Sunny, cool-ish, I had my run without being too sweaty or having any cold bits. There were some hotties out today working those muscles too.... It makes up for the intense cloudiness of last night which prevented my viewing of the red moon.

1 comment:

Deacon Barry said...

I've actually been to a bridal shower. One of my colleagues got married in the summer and the shower was held in the hospital lounge. The whole ward was invited. I'm the only guy on the ward, but I still got an invite.