Thursday, March 29, 2007

Up all night! Hmmm, and I am doing absolutely nothing- posting in the hope that inspiration will strike at any moment. Well, I injured myself EXERCISING, am mostly better now. It was a weird twisted back thing that had me sleeping on the floor cuz the bed was too soft for a couple of days. I didn't realize how much relatively heavy lifting was involved in regular life until I couldn't do it. My rugs desperately need to be vacuumed that is for sure, don't even get me started on the looming mountain of laundry either. So, I went back to the gym today and worked out in spite of it- also I felt better by now, the incident was last Friday. Tomorrow looks like cleaning day. So, I am on the lookout for a man or strong woman with big warm hands to give me a massage- are you out there?

No comments: